Hello,

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

When submitting a resume please include:

* Candidate's first and last name

* Rate

* Contact number

*Nasco Business Analyst*

6 months
Newark NJ

Our client is looking for a NASCO Business Analyst.  The candidate will
write all business requirements for projects on NASCO.  Must have a solid
understanding of modifiers and how they impact a claims system.

*MUST possess at least 3 years experience working in the Health Insurance
industry.*
**

*Candidate must possess the following:*

Current experience working with NASCO
Experience with claims and modifiers
5 plus years experience writing requirements and requirements gathering
3 plus years experience working for a Health Insurance Organization
Experience also with QNXT would also take your resume to the top of the
list!
Must be comfortable with client interaction and possess solid communication
skills

Thanks & Regards,

Madhukar

Resource Manager**