Dear Recruiter,

Hope things are fine at your end!

My consultant ‘Anjan’ recently rolled off his project with FedEx Services
and is immediately available for contract assignments on Java.  He is one of
my top candidates with excellent feedbacks from his earlier clients. *Please
let me know if you currently are looking to hire any Java developers. I am
pasting a brief summary below. *

*Consultant Name       : Anjan*

*Availability                   : Immediate*

*Current Location        : Dallas, TX*

*Summary*

·         *6+ years* of IT experience in Design, Development and Testing of
Web/Enterprise-based applications with Telecom, Financial and Auto Clients.

·         Good Software Engineering skills to specify, visualize, construct,
and document software-intensive systems using *UML* and *RUP.*

·         Hands-on Experience in developing and implementing web
applications using *JAVA, Webservices, SOAP, Servlets, JSP, DSP, JavaScript,
JDBC, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, HTML and XML.  *

·         Excellent experience in implementing MVC framework in J2EE
architecture using *Struts* *1.0/2.0 *framework.

·         Hands-on experience in developing applications using *ATG Commerce
Solutions *and *ATG Content Administration*.

·         Expertise in using *Design patterns, *such as *Singleton, Front
Controller, DAO, Session Facade, Composite, Business Delegate, Service
Locator *in designing large applications.

·         Experienced in deploying applications on Application servers such
as* BEA WebLogic 9.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere 6.x/4.x, ATG 6.4 *and on the *Tomcat
3.x* Web server.

·         Extensive Development Experience in IDE tools such as *Eclipse
3.0/3.3.x *and *WSAD 5.x*.

·         Experienced in writing *SQL queries, Stored Procedures* for
accessing and managing *RDBMS* databases such as *Oracle 9i/9.x* and *DB2
5.x.*

·         Experienced in performing *JUnit* testing and integration testing
on the developed modules.

·         Comfortable working with various operating systems like *UNIX,* *Sun
Solaris, Windows XP/NT/2000*.

Drop me a line even if you don't have any openings now, I would still
appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.

Thanks,

*Deep Kakkar*

*Manager | Accolite Inc*

214-484-1580 D