Dear Associates,

Hope you are doing great!

Please let me know if you currently are looking to hire any* Java developers
*. I am pasting a brief summary below.

*
**Naresh***

*SUMMARY*

Ÿ  *7+** Years* of Professional IT experience in *Development, Testing and
Documentation** of *J2EE based Client/Server Systems with Telecom,
HealthCare and Retail Clients.

Ÿ  Expertise in developing Web Centric Object Oriented Applications
using*JSP, SERVLETS,
Java Beans, EJB, JDBC, STRUTS, SWING, XML.*

Ÿ  Excellent experience with deploying J2EE Applications on *WebSphere*, *Web
Logic, JBoss* Servers.

Ÿ  Excellent experience in implementing MVC Framework in J2EE architecture
using Struts 1.1/1.2.

Ÿ  Fluent in *SQL, PL/SQL* programming (Packages, Stored procedures n
Triggers) with *Oracle SQLServer and MS Access.*

Ÿ  Solid design skills in using *J2EE Design Patterns and Unified Modeling
Language (UML).*

Ÿ  Expertise in using Design patterns, like *DAO, Session Facade*, *
Singleton,* *Business Delegate*, *Service Locator* in designing large
applications.

Ÿ  Good experience in developing test cases with *JUnit, Build tool (Ant and
Make) and version control (CVS, Clearcase).*

Ÿ  Extensive hands on experience in using *Eclipse and Rational Rose.*

If you need more information, feel free to call me at below mentioned phone
number. It would be great if you can add me to your distribution list so
that maybe we can find an opportunity to work together.

Thanks,

*Deep K.*

(214) 484-1580

d...@accolite.com