*Hello,Hope you are doing well!We at Panzer Solutions were wondering as
to your current availability. We have an open position that we thought you
may be interested in.  If you are interested and available or know someone
else who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: MySQL--SQL Server DB
AdministratorLocation : Dublin, OHDuration : 6 month contract Required
SkillsBachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5
yrs. experience in related field.MySQL, SQL Server design, development
experience.Ability to perform troubleshooting for issue resolutionHas
knowledge of and experience with more advanced DB concepts like backup and
recovery, monitoring, performance tuningHas strong operations
backgroundStrong background in performance and process improvementCustomer
focused, do what it takes attitudeInterest in learning and applying new
technologiesExcellent written and verbal
communications_______________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
<http://www.panzersolutions.com>*