*Dear Partner,*

*Sunil* here from *Veritis Group inc.,* I have a Very urgent requirement for
 *Linux Engineer *at *Milwaukee, WI**. *Please send me updated resume to
su...@veritis.com or you can reach me on *214-257-8266* ASAP

*Linux Engineer*

*Location:  Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration:  Multi-Year Engagement*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

*We places 2 Linux Candidates last month with the same client and client is
looking for more 2-3 Linux Engineers, Need Submissions ASAP.*

Project: IT Modernization

Engineer level Linux experience.

*Required:* *Linux, VCAC, Red Hat*

·          Need to understand the mix of the how to make things work as
well as hands on doing of the work.

·          We currently have Unix - HPUX and IBM AIX, both are proprietary.

·          Linux is open source and you do not have to worry about support
running out like you do with HPUX and IBM AIX

·          Looking to build up Linux infrastructure with idea we will start
to replace the aging infrastructure of HPUX and AIX.

·          Want to stand up Linux environment to create an infrastructure
that you can just spin up Linux machines on demand.

·          First use case: Installing Informatica Real Time, Informatica
CDC for real time data replication.

·          Other use cases, such as: Batch Environment, app development,
etc.

·          Need someone who has been on the creative, strategic view of the
infrastructure and can help with the actual doing of the hands on work.