*Please Reply me on rugender.na...@rsystems.com
<rugender.na...@rsystems.com>*

*Title:                     SQL Server Application Developer*

*Location:               Norwood, MA*

*MOI: Phone + Skype*

*Need GC or USC Only*

Here are the list of skills for an application SQL Server developer. We are
looking for a start date of November 2nd.  It will be a 26-week engagement,
onsite.  The project name is infoXpress.

*infoXpress Project (onsite, Norwood)*

•             Must have strong *SQL Server (2012/2014)* development skills:
error handling, triggers, queries, stored procedures, function, views, etc.

•             Must have *SSIS development experience*

•             Knowledge of relational and dimensional database design
principles

•             Create application designs

•             Contribute to brainstorming sessions

•             Some scripting skills and experience *(ex. – VB script,
PowerShell, etc.)*

•             .NET development experience a strong plus

•             Column Store Index & Change Data Capture a strong plus

The right person should be a senior level application developer in SQL
Server that has design and development expertise with the skillsets listed
above.  We are not looking for DBA or database modeler.  We are handling
the database design.

--

*Thanks & Regards *

*Rugen Nagar*

R Systems Inc

5000,Windplay Drive,El Dorado Hills,CA 95762

Desk no: *916-692-3594*  Fax: 916-939-6337

[CMMi & PCMM Level 5 Company] ISO 27001 |Six Sigma

Web*:* www.rsystems.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01CF57D3.4811B630]

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*