If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

 *Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

.Net Developer (Good Sitecore exp.)

*Job Location*

     Boston,MA

*Duration                                                             *

6+Months /Contract

*MOI - Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

 For this role, we would require previous experience in developing content
management based site in Sitecore. Strong technical skills are required in
the areas of Sitecore and .Net development, database, and front-end
development.

 *Required Skills:*

Strong hands on experience developing in our enterprise content management
system - Sitecore

Experience with Sitecore upgrades, DMS and test and target is preferred

Create technical specifications based on functional specifications as needed

Write code to meet technical specifications.

Performs peer and project team code reviews

Test code and make appropriate modifications

Able to successfully deliver projects using Agile methodologies -
participate daily stand up meetings, quickly adjust to new challenges to
resolve and keep your on track for their sprints while balancing production
support

*Required Experience*

 5 or more years of experience as a software developer

Ability to lead and mentor developers

Experience with Agile processes preferred.

Experience in many or most of the follow technologies is expected:

ASP.NET, JavaScript, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, Responsive Design, C#, XML, XSLT,
XSD, SQL Server, Transact-SQL, stored procedures, query optimization, WCF
Services, Windows Services, Web Services, Team Foundation Server and Build
setup\execution, IIS setup and configuration.

Bachelor’s degree in computer-related area or equivalent proven experience
as a software developer.

Experience coding/programming/ developing with working knowledge of
Sitecore, .Net, and SQL development.

Applied knowledge of object oriented programming techniques, methods and
structures.

Applied knowledge of data access and update techniques, methods and
structures.

Applied knowledge of multi-tier internet application architectures using
Microsoft technologies

Provides technical and functional support for web content management system
and associated web applications