Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*System Engineer*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA (Need only locals)*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Rate: $45/Hr*

   - A minimum of 5 years of related experience, ideally within a media
   technology environment
   - Proven ability to work with speed and accuracy to deadlines
   - Software installation and configuration: Windows, Linux , MySQL, MS
   SQL Tomcat or JBoss applications servers. Experience with based CentOS
   systems advantageous
   - Linux scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby etc)
   - Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
   - Must have a good understanding of a “services business” in a high tech
   environment, from a supplier, integrator, or operator’s point of view
   - Experience dealing with Java application servers
   - Server installation and configuration: HP ProLiant Servers
   - VMware
   - Netapp, Stornext, Isilon.
   - Knowledge understanding of Amazon web services or cloud computing
   - Understanding of TCP/IP and roles of switches, firewalls and load
   balancers
   - Experience of dealing with data centers
   - Monitoring solutions including Nagios.
   - Development automation workflows for business needs
   - Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor
   communication to audience to achieve desired results
   - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the
   ability to provide quick resolution to problems
   - Identifies critical issues with ease

Must have experience with data center migrations, VM Ware, Linux
(required)/windows (desired), and storage (netapp or quantam is ideal).
Must have worked in an environment of 200 plus servers. This will be the
point person in the office move on April 18th and the data center move in
June. Must be able to work with vendors such as HP & Netapp. Experience
with cabling, racking/stacking, AWS integration is desired. Must be able to
work nights and weekends as needed. We are looking for someone to start
immediately

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.