Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems I have a position with me
for my Direct Client, if you are interested send me an updated resume.

Position: Web Hosting Administrator
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 3 months +

The successful candidate must meet the requirements and possess the
experience and capabilities listed below:

* Able to start immediately.
* A work history demonstrating dependability.
* Minimum 3-4 years experience with Linux, PHP, HTTP, Tomcat, and
MySQL server administration.
* Experience with the management of complex web application hosting
environments.
* Experience with the management of large-scale infrastructure
systems.
* Ability to read, understand, and create infrastructure architecture
design documents.
* Detailed technical understanding of infrastructure components, their
dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems,
networks, databases, web applications, e-mail systems, data centers,
etc.
* Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow
direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate
in technical planning.
* Experience creating technical documents, standard operating
procedures, and related materials
* Possess strong communications skills
* Able to work on multiple concurrent projects
* Ability to complete assignments timely and submit weekly status
reports indicating progress on assigned tasks, performance against
assigned project due dates, and identification and suggested
resolution for issues having a potential to adversely impact
performance and/or the project.

Shall maintain a positive working relationship with coworkers,
supervisors and customers and present a positive team environment and
customer focus.

Thanks & Regards
ANIL TITUS

Infinite Computing Systems Inc.