*Please reply to: chan...@idctechnologies.com*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirement with one of our direct client. Please send
me matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

* *

*Need Hyperion Essbase Senior Developer/Analyst *

*Work Location: Memphis, TN, USA*

*Duration: 6 months*

* *

*Relevant Experience (Yrs):* 7 + years of experience development, support
and maintenance in Hyperion Essbase - 9.3.1

* *

*Technical / Functional Skills       *

·         In-depth knowledge and expertise of the Hyperion Essbase Product

·         Design & develop Planning and Budgeting process using Hyperion
Essbase

·         Technical & Functional review of Essbase system and architecture
and implementing performance optimization measures

·         Design & Build data load scripts and exception handling procedures
in Essbase

·         Understand and collect requirements related to Planning,
Budgeting, Scenario Analysis and Cash Flow Forecasting

·         Excellent verbal and written communications skills

·         Proven Leadership and Advisory skills

* *

*Experience Required     *Hands On Hyperion Essbase Experience.

·         Worked with Senior Business Users from Finance Domain.

·         Worked with multiple clients in USA including client preferably in
the hospitality industry

*Roles & Responsibility*

·         Monitor Essbase servers , hung data loads etc

·         Apply the outline on essbase server

·         Advise on large structure changes

·         Coordinate updates

·         Advise on security changes – Adding users to the cubes, modifying
the security

·         Make Z backups at actuals capture

·         Resolve incidents

·         Remap and update partitions as necessary

·         Advise and assist when time to move data to the Historical DBs

·         Discussion with Business Users to Capture New requirements.

* *

*Generic Managerial Skills:* Customer Engagement experience as Essbase
Senior Developer/Track Lead

Thanks and Regards,

____________________

*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7C/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."