Hi,
*Title: Peoplesoft HCM Functional Consultant**
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6 Months*

One of my direct client is looking for *Peoplesoft HCM Functional Consultant
in Richmond, VA.* Please send me your consultant resumes ASAP to *
dmukur...@spectraforce.com*

*Job Description:*
Consultants with 6-8 years extensive experience in IT and 6+ years as a
PeopleSoft HCM Functional consultant. • Experience in min 2 or 3 end-to-end
Implementations in Ver 9.0 and above. • Should have good functional
knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.0. • Experience primarily in the areas of Ben
Admin and Open Enrollment. • Experience in ePerformance or global
payroll/absence and technical security/workflow experience. • Must have
end-to-end Implementation/Upgrade experience in PS HRMS V9.0 or above
(mandatory). • Full understanding of project life cycle and development
methodologies • Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at
all levels • Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a
fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger
patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.

*Regards,**
Deepa Mukurala
Client Delivery Lead
Spectraforce Technologies