--

Please send your resumes to *vnre...@bartronicsamerica.com*

Yahoo id: *nag_1432* / Gtalk: *nagarjun1...@gmail.com*
Hi Friends,

Dear Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for “SAP SCM Consultant – Techno Functional”

Position         : SAP SCM Consultant

Location        :  Phoenix, AZ

Type              :  Contract

Pay Rate               : $ 75 to $80/hr on C2C

Start Date    : Immediate

 *Technical Skills Required:*

*Mandatory Skills:  *

* *

Skills: *SAP Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Inventory
Management, Materials Management, GTS, Production Planning, MM, PP, WM, IM,
LE, MRP*

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS

* Strong functional knowledge of SAP Materials Management, Inventory &
Warehouse Management, Logistics Execution (Remote Logistics Management)

* Minimum two verifiable full lifecycle ERP projects using the SAP modules
above.

* Hands on experience in query development using SQVI, SQ01

* Ability to debug & understand ABAP programs would be a plus

* History of highly satisfied consulting clients.

* Strong communication skills.

* Four year degree from an accredited college or university.

OPTIONAL SKILLS (would be nice, but not required)

* Enterprise project experience in mining industry a major plus.

* Experience with related modules such as Logistics (RLM) and GTS or would
be a plus.

*If you are interested please send me your updated resume ASAP. Thanks! *

Vijay Reddy
*732-476-6356*