Please Reply to raviku...@reqrouteinc.com <%20raviku...@reqrouteinc.com>

Hi There,

Greetings for the day,

I am Ravi Kumar from Reqroute Inc, We have the following opportunity for
you. Please review the detailed job description and get back to me ASAP.

.*Requirement:-*

* *

*Position         : SAP SCM Consultant*

* Location        :  Phoenix, AZ, USA*

*Type              :  4-6 Months Contract *

*Rate               : $ 75-80/hr on C2C*

*Start Date    : Immediate   *

*Mandatory Skills:  *

 SAP Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management,
Materials Management, GTS, Production Planning, MM, PP, WM, IM, LE, MRP.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS*

Ø  Strong functional knowledge of SAP Materials Management, Inventory &
Warehouse Management, Logistics Execution (Remote Logistics Management)

Ø  Minimum two verifiable full lifecycle ERP projects using the SAP modules
above.

Ø  Hands on experience in query development using SQVI, SQ01

Ø  Ability to debug & understand ABAP programs would be a plus

Ø  History of highly satisfied consulting clients.

Ø  Strong communication skills.

Ø  Four year degree from an accredited college or university.

*OPTIONAL SKILLS (would be nice, but not required)*

Ø  Enterprise project experience in mining industry a major plus.

Ø  Experience with related modules such as Logistics (RLM) and GTS or would
be a plus.

*Skill matrix to be filled: (Please mention in years of experience in each
skillsets)*

SAP Logistics Execution:

Warehouse Management:

Inventory Management:

Materials Management:

SAP GTS:

SAP Production Planning:

SAP MM:

SAP PP:

SAP WM:

SAP IM:

SAP LE:

*Appreciate if you can send me the following information needed for above
mentioned position*:

Full Name:

Current Location:

Home Phone:

Cell Phone:

E-mail address:

Best time to call:

Legal Status-

Are you willing to relocate (Yes/No)-

Availability after the offer:

Rate:

Open for Contract to Hire Position if possible:

Reason for change:

Last four digit of SSN:

Employer Contact information:

If you are interested Please respond ASAP with updated resume so that we can
proceed for quick submission

Thank you,

*Ravi Kumar*

Technical Recruiter