Hi,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you feel
comfortable candidates with the requirement please reply back with your
you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-897-9670 EXT:-2169**

Job Title : Peoplesoft Finance Functional Consultant**
Location : **New York**
Duration : 6+ Months

**Job Description:***

*Peoplesoft Finance Advanced Modules * Travel and Expenses Projects ****

*Financials - People Tools *Should be proficient in one module and have
good knowledge of two others from AP/AR/GL/FA, Cash, Should be having good
knowledge of Reports, Interfaces and Workflows, SQL, and XML Publisher,
Should be able to design functional documents, technical specifications,
design test cases, gap analysis documents, requirement specification
documents Should know the tables and table structure completely, Should
know the complex process flow of financial transactions, Should be able to
apply EAPM methodologies.****

** **

** **

** **

Thanks & Regards****

*Vinay Kumar*

Technical Recruiter****

*Email*:vi...@sysmind.com****

SysMind LLC****

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550****

Ph:609-897-9670 x
2169                                                                     ***
*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]****

** **

** **