Hi,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you feel
comfortable candidates with the requirement please reply back with your
you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-897-9670 EXT:-2169**

Job Title : *Performance Test Engineer*
Location : *Massachusetts (Boston)*
Duration : 6+ Months

**Job Description:***

*Performance Test Engineering * Experience in authoring the library files
for Performance Testing and improve reusability Experience in setting up
the Performance Test Environment Good Experience in doing Test Estimation **

*Application Testing * Should be able to differentiate the different
testing phases like Unit Integration, System, Acceptance, Regression
testing and should be capable to perform these tests with the help of
ready-test cases. Should understand Test Plans, Requirement Traceability
Matrix, Orthogonal Array Tool. Should be able to do metrics analysis and
reliability analysis effectively with DFA tool. ****

*LoadRunner * Experience in LoadRunner, VuGen, Controller and Analysis
module. Demonstrate experience in analysis of results, identificaiton of
bottlenecks and recommendation of solutions ****

*ETL and Data Modelling * ****

1) Worked in at least 2-3 project (Implementation / Production Support) ****

2)Excellent understanding of BI concepts in total. ****

3) Involved in BI administration. Set-up and automation of Process chains. *
***

4) BW Load Monitoringand troubleshooting. ****

5) Understanding of Technical Specification document and development of
related BI products ****

6) Able to write ABAP code for users exits, function modules, simple
programs ****

7) Execution of test scripts and documentation****

** **

** **

** **

Thanks & Regards****

*Vinay Kumar*

Technical Recruiter****

*Email*:vi...@sysmind.com****

SysMind LLC****

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550****

Ph:609-897-9670 x
2169                                                                     ***
*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]****

** **

** **