*About USG*

* *

United Software Group, Inc (USG) is an Information Technology Consulting
Company established in the year 2002.We are a Minority Owned Woman
Enterprise (WBE and MBE) offering customized IT Products, Services and
Solutions to clients all across the country. Over the years, USG has served
various clients in Public, State and Commercial domains. USG’s business
solutions are based on requirements specified by operational business users
from different industries such as Financial, Insurance, Healthcare,
Automotive and Manufacturing. We deliver quality software at very
competitive rates to our clients.

* *

*USG* strive to develop the best possible technology and recruitment
solutions. We provide full range of services at every level of Recruitment
Services, Project Development and consulting to our clients on *IT Staffing
Argumentation and Consulting*. We are also open for discussion related to
Projects.

* *

*Why USG*

·                    We specialize in Turnkey Train and Deploy Program in
many technologies and domains.

·                    *We have executed many Turnkey Train and Deploy
programs for companies.*

·                    Organization with core competency Microsoft and Open
Source Technologies.

·                    Existing business partnership associations with
leading IT companies in India.

We have been providing resources for IT/ERP (SAP/Oracle/JDE) / Non IT  /
Telecom & Datacom / Engineering/ Manufacturing /Product based companies for
more than 10+ years across USA /India on Contract, Contract to Hire and
Permanent positions. We are working with Direct Clients / Tier 1 Companies.

To understand more about our company, we would invite you to visit our
website www.usgrpinc.com

To take this forward you can initiate your valued manpower requirements and
we will give our very best to establish ourselves as a trust worthy vendor
company to rely on.

Kindly let us know how we can proceed further.

Looking forward for the long term business association and Talent
Acquisition Partner with your reputed organization.

This is *K.Venkata harsha* working with *United Software Group Inc*. as a
Technical recruiter.

 I am into *sales*. Please add me into regular client requirement list-
venka...@usgrpinc.com

   We have the following resource and please send me your job requirements

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Yrs** **of** **Exp*

*Current Location*