Hello Partner,

*Hope you are doing Good,  *

*Please find the brief summary below and detailed HOT LIST attached of our
Excellent Consultants for your Client requirements. Please reply with the
complete **job description**, location and **duration** to get the **resume*
* and **contact details**. *

*Accept my apologize if this mail interrupt your hectic schedule.*

You can Contact me at*: **614-588-8471 EXT-219* (or) venka...@usgrpinc.com

I would highly appreciate if you can add me venka...@usgrpinc.com  in your
daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily
requirements.

USG’s hot list:-

*Name*

*Skill Set*