Dear friends, can you please give me your opinions on using LiveCode for e-book
production?.  I know LiveCode, being so powerful, can handle complex projects
involving lots of logic and structures, but is it suitable / practical to use
it for e-book production?.  The possibility of compile for the new mobile
operating systems is something wonderful that I would like to to use coupled
with the multimedia capabilities.

I will be looking forward for your impressions about this.

Saludos,

Javier Miranda V.