"the visibility of me" would be a custom property that you invent to hold text or other data.
'Visibility' is not a Rev property of an object.

try this
  set the visible of me to (not the visible of me)
or
  set the visible of me to not(the visible of me)

Both should work for you.
Since the mouseup will not work if the visible is false, why not make the code a little easier to understand by
   set the visible of me to false