On Friday, May 06, 2011 09:48:07 AM Colin Holgate wrote:
> and "visible" should be removed and replaced with "visibility"

Of course this would cause problems with backward compatibility, but I think
the argument regarding correct
English grammar is specious.  "the visible" refers to a state or property and
as such isn't really incorrect:
the state of the object is "visible" or not "visible". Saying that, I support
the idea of adding "visibility"
as a sometimes more intuitive synonym and the idea of the shorthand "vis" is
appealing, too.

Regards,

Warren