I don't see any consistency either, so there's no recipe. I may go back to LC 9.0.1 for a while, I have too much to do.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On February 3, 2019 10:52:39 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

This happens to me "regularly" but I have no recipe. Once a every few days or so. You mentioned it to me months ago, something about IDE "losing messages"

Sometimes, "something" (some action in the IDE) cause the IDE to lose "parts" of the message hierarchy. Other things work. It can be anything, some thing in Project Inspector. Open gradients, then you can dismiss it...etc.

Save often! Commit git hub changes frequently. Fortunately I never have a corrupt stack.

I quit the IDE every day, sometimes 3 times a day now.

BR