J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Is anyone else unable to set a behavior on an object in LC 9.0.2?
> Neither script, nor message box, nor property inspector will do it for
> me with the possible exception of a button on the same card. I'm not
> using script-only stacks, just buttons which are sometimes in another
> stack in use.
>
> This is such a basic requirement that I'm wondering if it's just me.

The IDE makes extensive use of dynamically-assigned behaviors, so about the only thing that could be said with confidence on this is that if the IDE is running the engine's mechanism for behavior assignment appears to be working.

Beyond that, I got nothin' for ya' at the moment. HH's suggestion about memory may be worth exploring with a reboot, but I'm grasping at straws at this point.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems