I have a stack with 2 cards. On these cards, some elements change size or
position when the stack is resized. As the resizeStack message is only sent to
the current card, any changes only happen on this card. If the user then
navigates to the other card, elements will be out of order on this card.

I have tried sending resizeStack to the other card in a resizeStack handler on
each card, but this only causes a recursion limit error, obviously. I have also
tried to send  resizeStack before actually navigating to the other card with no
result.

Do anyone have a solution for this, apart from arranging the elements in an
openCard handler?

Best regards

Tore Nilsen