Thank you for your suggestions. I did not have any resizeStack handlers, but
relied on the geometry manager to position the few elements I needed to
reposition. I managed to have the changes implemented on both cards by using
send resizeStack to me in a preOpenCard handler on both cards.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen