wel copying the piece of scipt did not go flawless

Also i blindly assumed you talked about storing images as BLOB

Op 31-7-2019 om 21:37 schreef JJS via use-livecode:
*i use something like this:
*

*
*

*put base64encode(image "productphoto") into tGT*

*put URLencode(tGT) into tPrdFt
put "phototable=" & tT & "&id=" & gId & "&productphoto=" & tPrdFt into varSendData
putĀ  "https://yoursite.com/uploadphoto.php"; into tThis
post varSendData to URL tThis*

*Note that i used php as middleware to my db
*

*
*