It's okay, it's not something I can implement right away. Besides none of the
files I really care about are having an issue, but someone is going to try and
insert one of these problem files in the future and it's going to crash a
standalone.

I'll look into it later. I'll just open a file for binary read, read until EOF,
base64encode it, base65devoce it, write it binary back to the disk and see if
it survives intact.

Bob S