I think i miss some understanding from my part. Sqlite is supported and working
ok right. So what's this with this library?  Then second, Heather said that
things now in FM will flow back into lc.

Pi Digital via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> schreef op 9
oktober 2019 14:53:16 CEST:
>Can you provide the full link to the SQLite feature that was funded?
>
>Sean Cole
>Pi Digital Prod Ltd
>
>> On 9 Oct 2019, at 13:47, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
><use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://github.com/livecode/livecode

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.