On Oct 17, 2019, at 9:27 AM, FlexibleLearning.com via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Has anyone got an LC-based method to merge pdf files?

LC business can’t even output a pdf widget save as low density raster at the
moment.

I’m currently working on an interim solution that creates a PyPdf2 script,
after which I may translate parts of that into livecode.

The process is ultimately pretty simple, but will involve learning more pdf
than most people (including me) have any interest in . . . it would be *much*
easier (at least for my purposes involving cropped sections of pages) in
straight postscript . . .

Also, if you look through the archives for my bug report on the pdf widgets
rasterizing output to 72pdf (it may actually be less; they’re *that* blurry), I
attached a couple of example files where I force-merged pdf files by hand