doc hawk wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2019, at 5:42 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>>
>> A light gray is the system default on OS X windows. You might have
>> better luck setting the stack background to opaque and white....
>
> But if the background is opaque, it will block the text underneath
> it for the form I’m filling.

I'm certain that I don't understand the layout, because from the description it sounds like you have an object which is not visible and therefore cannot be printed but which is causing a problem when printed.

I'm sure you've considered simply hiding the thing you don't want shown during printing, so clearly there's something else in play here.

What does the object contribute to printing?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems