Yes we watch it too, he is famous. I love when his son tries to speak dutch
haha. Sometimes his brother is in the show, then you can hear some Drents which
is different from normal dutch but not as hard as Fries that's a language on
it's own.

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> schreef op 1
november 2019 23:34:08 CET:
>Dr. Pol is Dutch. I love that show.
>
>Bob S
>

>> On Nov 1, 2019, at 15:31 , Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
><use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> we were very often in the Netherlands for vacation, so i seriously
>tried to learn Dutch.
>> But it ended that the Dutch better understood me when i spoke German
>or English instead of Dutch. ;)
>>
>> Matthias Rebbe
>>
>> free tools for Livecoders:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.