Ein schöne guten abend Klaus,

i don't know exactly what your trying to accomplish, but maybe this helps, or give a further idea. I use this to export column names and data:

put the dgProp[ "columns" ] of group "DataGrid 1" into tColumnTitles
     replace return with comma in tColumnTitles

     put the dgText of group "DataGrid 1" into tData
     replace tab with comma in tData

     put tColumnTitles & return & tData into URL ("file:" & tFileName & ".csv")

i get it all

Ciao!

Jerry