indeed, maybe this helps too for a selected line

Data of a selected line:

*if the dgHilitedLine of group "DataGrid 1" is not empty

then

put the dgHilitedLine of group "DataGrid 1" into theLine

*

*put the dgDataOfLine[theLine] of group "DataGrid 1" into tEdit**
*

*put tEdit["Nummer"] into field"Nummer" --etcetera*

*end if*

*Regards,*

*JErry
*