Miller has a Linken-In profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rand-miller-6b00041/ if someone wants to try to contact him to mention LiveCode

On 2/4/2020 9:12 PM, Roger Guay via use-livecode wrote:
Ah yes, of course. I see that now.

On Feb 4, 2020, at 7:07 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

On 2/4/20 6:00 PM, Roger Guay via use-livecode wrote:
Just curious, Markā€¦ I loved Hypercard as well, but do you mean to say you would
choose Hypercard over Livecode today?
Heh. Not my quote... that's from Rand Miller's talk.

--
Mark Wieder
ahsoftw...@gmail.com