Mark Wieder write:

https://boingboing.net/2020/02/02/myst-co-creator-rand-mill.html

"...to this day I would be doing projects in Hypercard if it were still available..."

...think someone should give Rand Miller a hint?

Cyan's tech lead, Richard Watson (also known as RAWA) is well aware of LiveCode, and has been for more than a decade. I know because I've corresponded with him about porting some older stacks, as has at least one other LC dev I know.

So I would imagine Rand is equally familiar with LiveCode.

If they're not using LC currently it may be for the same reason HyperCard was never used after Riven: modern immersive games require real-time 3D, something no xTalk offers.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems