Devin I am overdue to thank you for this. Up to now, apart from the numerous
tasks involved in just keeping going, I have been looking at the functionality
of my proposed app - I have already used some of your material on location
tracking! However for the deployment side, your links are gold dust to me.
Thanks so much.

Graham