Hi Graham,

> Am 19.04.2020 um 13:34 schrieb Graham Samuel via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:
>
> When doing standalone settings for mobile, if one chooses to copy files
> where do they go? My simulator setup is having a meltdown at present so it’s
> hard to test. I hope it’s the ‘resources’ folder. LC docs don’t say AFAICS.

yes, everything you add to our app via the "Copy files" tab in the "Standalone
Application Settings"
will be found in the runtime in  -> specialfolderpath("resources") on ANY
platform!

Hint:
We are not allowed to write in that folder and even opening a database here is
considered
"writing" and will fail.

So if you have a database (SQLite) file in your app, you need to copy it to the
users DOCUMENTS
folder first and open it there!

> Graham

Best