Since yesterday, running either LC 9.5.1  or 9.6.0 dp4 on a Mac, every time I
open the Script Editor window, it overfills my screen, so I can’t see the
bottom of the window. There are no decorations, so I can’t resize or minimise
the window; and dragging the window by the title bar doesn’t work either. I’ve
restarted both versions but no joy. Everything else seems to be working
normally and the other LC windows have decorations.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen this before. Does anyone know how I can get out
of it?

Graham