Hi Graham

Glad it worked.

Getting the decorations and dragability back is just a matter of getting the
stack rect within the rect of the screen.

LiveCode IDE parts sometimes get a mind of their own and set out a wanderin’ —
who knows why.  Setting their loc to the screenloc will put them right in the
centre of the screen so you can deal with them there.

Martin