From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of
prothero--- via use-livecode
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 1:27 PM
To: JJS via use-livecode
Cc: proth...@earthlearningsolutions.org
Subject: LC Server- Optimum setup

Folks,
I’ve reposted this in a new thread, at Sean's suggestion. Please ignore my
posting in the ssl thread.

I’ve been thinking about experimenting with Livecode server. I have a vps and
root access, but I’m wondering what are the speed and user consequences of
installing it at root level, or as a cgi. The cgi is fairly large and I’m
concerned about both speed and memory issues when multiple users are accessing
it.

I know this has been discussed in the past, but would appreciate any advice
based on recent experience.

Thanks!
Bill

William A. Prothero