Just import an image for a card and set its level to 1: no 'nonsense' about
background images at all.

Richmond.

On 19.01.21 2:44, Tim Selander via use-livecode wrote:
Right, which is why this is so confusing. I do not want a 'shared text' image. Each card should keep it's own unique image, but when I change the image on one card, all the cards end up with the same image. That is what I want to fix.

Tim Selander