certain inalienable rights… Ahhh. I love cheese.

Bob S

On Jan 24, 2021, at 9:26 AM, Mark Smith via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Thanks for weighing in on this issue Kee. I realize Apple grants unto itself
certain inalienable rights that are not always (in my opinion) wise, or
justified (ie. they are open to all sorts of corporate bias and malfeasance)
but as you say, “them’s the rules” and if you want to play in their sandbox you
had better abide by them. I presume there is some semblance of common sense at
Apple, at least I hope so :)