I was hoping to use a single polygon draw a box, using the old trick of making discontiguous regions by adding a blank line between lists of points.

The results draws the lines as I expected, but the fill is unpredictable, at least for me. Apparently the fill rules for a polygon cause it to not fill some regions, even when discontiguous.

I guess I'll have to use separate objects, but I was wondering if anyone has a description of the polyfill rule(s), or better, a way to coerce discontiguous polygon regions to always be filled.

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Systems