I provide both: here have a look: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vgc1ei088hdqay/AAC8ac27eZuiI_BsWFlFQQjYa?dl=0

Richmond.

On 6.04.21 12:36, Tiemo via use-livecode wrote:
Hello,

When creating a Windows standalone, are you still creating the 32Bit
standalone or only anymore 64 Bit Versions of your products?

I know, that Microsoft doesn't delivers 32 Bit Versions anymore since 2020,
but I didn't found statistics about the current shares of 32/64 Bit Windows
Systems out there (in Germany).

Are there any caveats against going on with 32 Bit versions for some more
years?

How do you handle this today?