I create both. We still have users on older machines that need 32-bit.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On April 6, 2021 4:39:42 AM Tiemo via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Hello,

When creating a Windows standalone, are you still creating the 32Bit
standalone or only anymore 64 Bit Versions of your products?

I know, that Microsoft doesn't delivers 32 Bit Versions anymore since 2020,
but I didn't found statistics about the current shares of 32/64 Bit Windows
Systems out there (in Germany).

Are there any caveats against going on with 32 Bit versions for some more
years?

How do you handle this today?