I know I’m old enough to be the father of the average LiveCoder, and maybe the
grandfather of quite a few, so I clearly remember CD-ROMs. I had a favourite
cross-platform one which contains some very attractive material, and I have
often thought of reviving the contents using either an LC standalone, or (as is
presumably now possible), an LC-generated web app. Sadly I have never been able
to have a sensible conversation with the copyright owner (they’ve essentially
ignored me), so this would begin as a private project. I’m still wondering what
the best technical approach should be. The material includes videos (not
interactive) and synchronised text and audio files. After thinking about it for
years, I still think it would be fun to do.

Has anyone any ideas about how to approach this conversion (or re-purposing, or
whatever term you want to use)?

Graham