On 1/23/22 2:23 PM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode wrote:
Hi there,

I just tried out email using the tsNet LiveCode lesson
that was updated on 8/17/2020.

I ran into an error (67) when trying to send using Gmail.

Google has updated their security for 3rd party Apps, and
now you need to use an App password.

How can an App password be included for a tsNet
email when using Gmail?

You can't, app passwords are user-specific and need to be created by each user. This has been the case for some time, and I needed to do that for both my Android email client and Thunderbird on my Mac.

If your users are running any other third party email client they've already had to create an app password for it.