Funny you should bring this up, as I was playing with it last night. Turns out that multiple filters do slow down on the Pixel so I was looking for the One True Regex.

I'm not great at this so would like verification from those who know if this is what I need:

put "[" & tUnusedLetters & "]" into tRegex
filter tHugeDict without regex pattern tRegex

It seems to work but I'm not positive. Does that look right?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com