On 3/30/2022 5:18 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:

Am 27.03.2022 um 10:33 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:

Hi all,

Am 24.03.2022 um 12:31 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:

Hi friends,

LC never ceases to surprise me and I love that!

1. In earlier versions setting the "playrate" of a player object to a different
value than 1
unfortunately also changed the PITCH of the sound/movie.

Today I was delighted to find out that this is not the case anymore!
PITCH does not change anymore when setting the PLAYRATE!
Thanks for the hint, Frans!

At least on a Mac. Is this also the case on Windows?
could someone please test it and report here?
Thank you!
really noone has a minute to test? :-(

If PITCH was a property value I could test and report, but as I understand what you are looking for is for someone to adjust the playRate and HEAR whether the pitch is changing and I doubt - with my bad hearing - I could tell if the PITCH was changing!