I didn't have a chance to ask follow up questions, but I recall Kevin saying they were headed towards "dockable windows", presumably meaning that all (or many) of the parts of the IDE can be docked into a single window view or undocked to separate windows (for example for people with multiple monitors doing desktop development. I have no idea if that includes the Script Editor, but I might expect that it would.