On 4/28/22 12:54, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
To clarify:

"low code" is just a modern term for what LC's been providing the whole time.

"no code" is what Appli does, an adjacent but very different market for those whose needs can be satisfied without the nuance scripting provides.

I think what I saw in Mark's keynote is the ability in appli do some coding, just not to any extent the deep capabilities of LiveCode. Thus "low code".

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com